1. Place your right hand over your heart.
2. Relax! Feel your heart beat.
3. Take several full deep breathes, letting the breath become deep and natural.
4. Listen to your heart beat.
5. In the security of your own heart beat, release outer thoughts.
6. Focus your mind’s eye on the bottom of your right hand.
7. Follow the bottom of your right hand till it reaches the midline of your chest.
8. As you take a breath and exhale, let your mind’s eye spiral one third of the way into your body.
9. Take another deep breath and as you exhale spiral another third of the way into your body.
10. Take a third breath and relax into your center, neither in nor out of the body.
What do you feel? What do you see? What do you hear?
Just describe what you experience! There is no right or wrong.
You may feel balanced or centered or energized.
You may see darkness, specks of light, color or pictures.
You may hear a sound like bells, a generator, thunder or a whistle.